13 wee successes
- Found the winter boots in a random basement box.
- I’m not going to list getting out of bed. So, um. Went to the doctor. (What a cheerful clinic of staff.)
- Read book with Hubby. Wrote letters to my moms. ‘Rithmatic of budget looked at.
- Ok, I’ve reconsidered. Getting out of bed counts. Showered. Ate breakfast. The whole 9 yards to the desk. (Even on consecutive days!)
1718 GB of files, mostly photos, some accidental videos, a few apps. (Phew. Room.)
- We got the Christmas lights and wreath up.
- Managed to make it out to half the events I intended. Better to be 100% at what you attend than to be less than 100% of what you’d like to attend. Made peace, for an interim, with being finite of energies. Glad I got to the last Tree with David O’Meara and Daphne Marlatt.
- Wrote things. Yep. “Some new thing is always exploding in me, and it schedules me” ~ Ray Bradbury
- Finished a course on using history in poetry with John McCullough with won the Polari Prize during the course. Living alongside exciting times.
- Dove into Experiment-o. Nummy issue.
- Read at the open mic. Didn’t go blind and deaf for as long on either side for nerves as long as I do sometimes.
- Took some pictures that mostly please me, and gratifyingly, some of the subjects like them as well.
- By clockmaker method, getting myself a few days in advance, I’ve kept the food blog running daily.
Quote: “Any idiot can face a crisis: it’s this day-to-day living that wears you out.” ~ Anton Chekov