Hoping for slow down time warp effect.
13 Considerations for camping/cottaging:
- Resetting the body clock by the stars and change these city eyes back to normal ones.
- Navigate by the moon instead of as adeptly as the average dung beetle.
- How many cookies to bring?
(I’ll bud in here)
- What to sleep on?
Sleeping bag? check.
- Air mattress? Sadness of flatness due to cactus years ago. Could patch. (Look at clock.) Won’t.
- Loblaws has an air mattress on sale for $22 (instead of $50 or $29 at Canadian Tire regular price.) yǒu qù de (interesting) 有趣的
- Bringing cards, books, ice, fruit.
- Rain. 雨. yǔ.
- It will rain. yǔ betcha.
- We aren’t made of sugar.
- Wearing sling. Bringing advil. (And eyes peeled for hypospray.)
- Zǒu ba ！ 走吧！: Let’s go!
Quote: “Stop trying to shrink the world into the size of a self-help book. It doesn’t fit[...] Reading about how to be a pilot doesn’t make you a pilot. Plane gonna crash.” ~ Laurie Ann Fuhr