Relentlessly new days dawn.
- Even with my “broken wing” (photo by sweet hubbykins at Purdyfest),
and days before the doctor even receives xrays and ultrasound scans. Almost 4 months of this shoulder getting worse. (Impatient for “normal”.)
- Marriage habits of successful couples (rings true).
- What’s Writing for? my response is #7 in the On Writing series.
- Comedy minute: Are you a real writer? Check at the handy flowchart and If writers were paid like other professionals by Melanie Gillman.
- This could be handy: How to write a cover letter for a literary submission.
Is this lake big enough for us both? Yep, and no one is ever alone in the world. At a zoomed in level there are always so much life even in a water drop.
- An article on putting mental health on par with normalcy of other physical health.
Our day’s garden harvest: scarlet runner beans, cherry tomatoes and our first pepper.
- Did you see this? Burglars steal computers. Police come. Non-profit workers worry. Another police call. Computers are returned with apology note.
We float even when we dimple the surface where we sink.
Things are duckier than it feels, even in the rain. Quacking in the rain…
- Literary Landscapes is tonight at 6:30 EST and I’ll be interviewing Steve Artelle.
Quote: “Purity of mind and idleness are incompatible.” -Mahatma Gandhi