I’m too late for 13 Thursday. That being the case, why 13? Let’s see where it goes.
Sometimes it’s the little things that make all the difference. The good stuff I mean. Like?
- Finding the book you want in particular at a particular moment even when it goes peek a boo on you.
- Progress in gardening. No pics yet. Take my word for it to hold ya over.
- And in sewing with the little helper,
A good mushroom rain.
- Remembering to remove the marshmallows from the pocket before the washing machine.
- Western Creamery cream cheese and the best bagels in the city — Kettlemen’s.
- A visiting elder checking out the place,
- Realizing that I’m not super spy material; trying to release a book into the wild 3 people came after me saying “miss, miss, you forgot your book.”
- on the plus side people see books as valuable things no one would want to lose.
- These are days of hug low, kiss high. But I’m down to 1 ibuprofen a day, if that. The chest isn’t entirely normal and neither is the shoulder but I can do neat human tricks like move the arm from a brain command instead of moving it with the other arm against discomfort.
- That mom’s mammogram shadow was a shadow and nothing showed in the second.
- The humour of cat being called Honey while I am called Holly.
- Small blessings of quiet nuzzle and kiss on the forehead.
- Bonus: Glad also for the hours weeding and the Lee Valley nail brush.